- 上一篇:《河东狮吼》张柏芝经典台词
- 下一篇:隋朝来客经典台词
Sylvis L. Davies(Mother): You should have been in bed half an hour ago, Yound Men.
I am afraid ive grown hopelessly too lax in my own discipline.
(孩子们,你们半小时之前就应该上床休息了。我怕我平时太纵容他们了。)
J.M. Barrie: Nonesense, young boys should never be sent to bed. They always wake up a day older.
And then before you know it, they are grown.
(不要这样说,孩子们不该被强迫去睡觉。当他们醒来的时候又老了一天。
忽然之间,你就发现他们已经长大了。)
Peter D.: What did you bring me over here for? it is absurb. it is JUST a dog.
(带我来这里干什么?荒谬,这只是一只狗)
J.M. Barrie: Just a dog? JUST? Porthos, dont listen to him. (walk near Peter) Porthos dreams of being
a bear. And you want to dash those dreams by saying hes just a dog? What a horrible
candle-snuffing word! Thats like saying He cant climb that moutain, hes just a man
Or Thats not a diamond, its just a rock. Just?
(只是一只狗?只是?porthos,不要听他说。Porthos一直想成为一只熊。然后你却无情地说
他只是一只狗,把他的梦想打得支离破碎。这是多么伤心、扼腕的话语啊。那就像是说,
他不能翻越那座山,他只是一个人或者那不是钻石,只是一颗石头。 只是?)
Peter D.: Fine then, Turn him into a bear, if you can.
(好啊,你能的话,就把它变成熊啊!)
Peter D.: What did you and Mother decide to tell us this time? Its only a chest cold?
(这一次有你和妈妈有打算要告诉我们什么?只是着凉了吗?)
J.M. Barrie: We havnt decided anything.
(我们还没有决定。)
Peter D.: Stop lying to me. I am sick of grown-ups lying to me.
(不要再说谎了。我讨厌大人对我说谎。)
J.M. Barrie: i am not lying to you. I dont know whats wrong.
(我没有骗你。我也不知道哪里不对。)
Peter D.: Father might take us fishing thats what she said, in just a few weeks.
And he died the next morning.
(她告诉我,爸爸可能几个星期后就带我们去钓鱼。然后他第二天就死了。)
J.M. Barrie: It wasnt a lie, Peter. That was your mothers hope.
(这并不是一个谎言,peter,这也是你妈妈的心愿啊。)
Peter D: He barely moved for a week... but i started planning our fishing trip.
(他一个星期都没有动静了。而我却开始计划我们的钓鱼之旅。)
J.M. Barrie: I will never lie to you. i promise you that.
(我保证我不会骗你。)
Peter D.: NO. All youll do is teaching me is to make up stupid stories and
pretending that things arent happenning until... i am not blind. i wont be made a fool.
(不!你只会叫我编造一些无聊的故事,然后假想一切都安好,直到
我不是瞎子,我也不要被当作傻瓜了。)
Mrs Snow: i am afraid its all the work of the ticking crocodile, isnt it?
Time is chasing after all of us, isnt that right?
(我想是那鳄鱼的功劳,不是吗?时间一直在追赶着我们,不是吗?)
J.M Barrie: Sit down, Peter.
(坐下吧。)
Peter D.: Mother pasted it back together after i ruined it. and then i saw the play.
i just started writing and i havent been able to stop.
(我把本子毁了后,妈妈都把它粘好了。我看过那场戏了。
我又开始写了,我会继续写下去,不会半途而废。
J.M. Barrie: She would be very pleased to know that.
Listen, ive just spoken to your grandmother and i am staying for good.
(她知道你这么做,一定很高兴。我刚刚跟你祖母说了,我会永远和你们在一起。)
Peter D.: I am sorry i was so horrible.
(抱歉我刚刚态度那么差。)
J.M. Barrie: Dont worry.
(别放在心上。)
Peter D.: its just... i thought shed always be here.
(我只是以为,她会永远陪伴着我们。)
J.M. Barrie: So did I. But in fact, She is because shes on every page of your imagination.