尼基塔经典台词
1、(第一集中艾丽克丝与阿曼达的对话)
有时 脆弱反倒是我们最强的武器
Sometimes vulnerability can be our greatest weapon.
2、(第八集中奥利弗和尼基塔的对话)
奥利弗 她唯一付出真心的就是你们的感情
Oliver, you were the only thing that was real to her.
我们每个人 每天都戴着面具生活
Look, we all wear masks, every one, every day,
有时候我们因为戴得时间太长
And sometimes we wear them so much,
已经忘记自己是谁了
we forget who we really are.
而有时候 如果你幸运的话
And sometimes, if we're lucky,
有人会出现在我们的生活中
Someone comes along and
告诉我们需要变成什么样的人
shows us who we really wanna be,
我们应该变成什么样的人
Who we should be.
对她来说 你就是这个人
You were that for her.
3、(第七集中迈克尔和在模拟演习和学院说的话)
在这场模拟演习中 在你们努力存活的同时
During this sim, while you are trying to survive
你们只能当机立断
You'll only have a second to decide
孰友
Who is your friend,
孰敌
And who is your enemy.
务必慎重选择
So choose carefully.
"赋予我们勇气与理智"
Give us courage and the quiet mind.
"饶恕我们的朋友"
Spare to us our friends,
"歼灭我们的敌人"
"Soften to us our enemies."
4、(第七集中尼基塔和艾利克丝的对话)
交友很容易
Making friends isn't hard.
失去朋友却很痛苦
Losing them will be.
5、(第七集中迈克尔和伯克霍夫的对话)
逃避现实是悲伤的第一层级 兄弟
Denial is the first stage of grief, my brother.
最后层级呢
The last?
接受
Acceptance.
我想我已经接受了
I guess I've accepted it.
也许你也该接受
Maybe you should, too.
6、(第九集中尼基塔劝迈克尔不要去杀卡西姆)
迈克尔 不要这样
Michael, don't do this.
登机口全是荷枪实弹的士兵
The way those soldiers are stacked at the gate,
你在靠近卡西姆之前
You will not get within
10 yards of kasim before they cut you down.
就会被干掉的,没想到现在要轮到你来教训我
Who would have thought you would have been the voice of reason?
复仇不能解决问题
Revenge is not the answer.
我没听错吧 这是尼基塔说的话吗
Excuse me. Is this Nikita talking?
这不是一回事 我没拿生命当儿戏
That's different. I'm not throwing my life away.
那是你的做法 这是我的
This is mine.
我希望你能找到你要的东西
I hope you find what you're looking for.
闭嘴 你还没到要道别的时候
Shut up. You don't get to say your good-byes.
再见 尼基塔
Good-bye, Nikita.
迈克尔 听我说 迈克尔
Michael, Michael. Listen. Listen to me, Michael.
你觉得世上没什么要你留恋的了吗
You think you don't have anything to live for?
你有的
You do.
就是我
You have me.
迈克尔
Michael...
7、(第九集珀西与迈克尔第一次见面,想要把迈克尔收为己用的对话)
人们无时不刻不在面临选择
Every man has a choice.
他的生活和扮演的角色是由
His life and his character are determined
他的选择来决定的N{ n方正综艺简体
by the choices he makes.
你可以做出选择
You have options.