I need him like I need the air to breathe.
间隔使两颗心靠得更近。
If equal affection cannot be,let the more loving be me.
我需要他,正如我需要呼吸空气。
if you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars.
如果你因失去了太阳而流泪,那么你也将失去群星了。
if you weeped for the missing sunset,you would miss all the shining stars
如果你为着错过夕阳而哭泣,那么你就要错群星了
It is graceful grief and sweet sadness to think of you, but in my heart, there is a kind of soft warmth that cant be expressed with any choice of words.
想你,是一种美丽的忧伤的甜蜜的惆怅,心里面,却是一种用任何语言也无法表达的温馨
it is the tears of the earth that keep here smiles in bloom.
是大地的泪点,使她的微笑保持着青春不谢。
Look into my eyes , you will see what you mean to me.
看看我的眼睛,你会发现你对我而言意味着什么。
he sands in your way beg for your song and your movement, dancingwater. will you carry the burden of their lameness?
跳舞着的流水呀,在你途中的泥沙,要求你的歌声,你的流动呢。你肯挟瘸足的泥沙而俱下么
her wishful face haunts my dreams like the rain at night.
她的热切的脸,如夜雨似的,搅扰着我的梦魂。
I feel happy at times we have had angry words but these have been kissed away.
我们生气争执时,爱的双唇把它们吻得无影无踪,我的心也顿觉甜蜜。
i miss you so much already and i havent even left yet!
尽管还不曾离开,我已对你朝思暮想!