.Chuck: I love it when you talk dirty.
Serena: You just love when a girl talks to you.
Chuck: Actually, I prefer them when theyre not talking.
我喜欢你说脏话的样子。
只要是女孩子跟你说话你都喜欢。
其实,我更喜欢她们不说话的样子。
.Dan: Youd really go out with some guy you dont know?
Serena: Well you cant be worse than the guys I do know.
你真的要和一个你不认识的人出去吗?
恩,你总不会比我认识的那些家伙坏。
.Lily: Stay outta my life, Rufus
R,离开我的生活。
.Gossip girl: I bet youre wondering what gossip girl is doing up so early. Truth is, I never went to bed. Why waste precious time dreaming when waking life is so much better.
我敢肯定你们都在疑惑绯闻少女大清早的在干吗。其实我根本就没有睡觉。在醒着的生活是如此美好的时候,为何要把时间浪费在做梦上呢。
.Eric (to Serena): No man in the history has ever hated you.
历史上没有人讨厌过你。
.Serena (to Blair): Its not tradition if its new.
如果是新的那它就不是传统了。
.Blair: Its enuff when I say its enuff.
我说够了才是够了。
.Gossip girl: Choose your side or run hide.
选择你的阵营,或者干脆躲起来吧。
.Chuck: Why should be chosen to be an usher? Im Chuck Bass.
为什么我要做接待员呢?因为我是Chuck Bass.
.Gossip girl: We all know one nation cant have two queens.
我们都很清楚,一个国家不能有两个女王(一山不容二虎)。
.Gossip girl: Here is an inside tip, little J. The faster you rise, the harder you fall.
Little J,给你一个小忠告,爬得越快,跌得越疼。
.Bs mother: Fashion knows not of comfort.
时尚永远不会考虑舒适。
.Jenny: I guess there are firsts for everything.
我想任何事情都有第一次吧。
.Blair: No more excuses. Serena must have the hottest date ever. If hes got plans, hell *****ge them. If hes got a girlfriend, hell dump her. If hes out town, hell charter a G and fly home.Make it happen.
没有任何借口。S必须有最好的男伴,如果他有计划,他就必须改变计划;如果他有女朋友,他就必须甩了她;如果他不在NY,他就必须找一架G 然后飞回来。
.Rufus: Im sorry that I kissed you, but I did it, because I thought he should know how it feels to lose you. Trust me, it was not fun.
很抱歉我吻了你,这么做是因为我觉得他应该知道失去你的滋味,相信我,那一点也不好玩
.Gossip girl: Call us old schools, but sometimes the fairy tale ending requires the knight to get off his ass and saddle up his steed.
叫我们守旧派,但是有时童话的结局是需要骑士亲自来安排一切的。
.Gossip girl: What is that we said about appearances? Yeah, they can be deceiving. But most of the time, what you see is what you get.
他们怎么说表象来着?对了,表象可是具有欺骗性的。但是大多时候,眼见为实。
.Gossip girl: As you mayve guessed, upper east siders, prohibition never stood a *****ce against exhibition, its human nature to be free.
正如你们所知,上东区的贵族们,阻止在表现面前是无力的,人天性就向往自由。
.Blair: Do you like me?
Chuck: Define like.
你喜欢我?
定义喜欢。
.Gossip: Spotted, Nate Archibald learning you dont know a good thing till its gone, and found someone else.
目击N终于明白直到失去一样好东西并且看到她属于另外一个人了,你才会明白。
.Rufus: Your money was no good for me then and still no good for me now.
你的钱以前对我就没用,现在还是。
.Gossip: Spotted Chuck Bass losing sth no one knew he had begin withhis heart.
目击C失去了一样没人知道的东西,他的心。