- 上一篇:大腕经典台词
- 下一篇:赤壁下看点-搞笑台词赏析
1. Saving people, hunting things, family business!
猎杀邪恶,拯救世人,就是我们的家族事业!
2. Sammy: I lost my shoe...
我的鞋丢了......)
3. Castiel: I am an angel of the lord.
我是神之天使.
4. Sam: Hey dude! Youre not gonna poke her with a stick!
老兄! 你不能真拿棍子捅她!
5. Dude, Im not enabling your sick habit. Youre like one of those lab rats that pushes the pleasure button instead of the food button until it dies.
老哥,我可不会纵容你这个恶心的习惯。你跟那种宁愿饿死也要享受的实验老鼠一摸一样
6. Sam: Why,W-Why me?
Ruby Lucifer: Because,because it had to be you,Sammy,it always had to be you.
为什么,为什么是我?
因为,注定是你,Sammy,一直都是。
这句话422和503都出现过ruby和Lulu对sam命运的判定啊
7. Sam: jerk! 笨蛋!
Dean: bitch! 贱人!
8. nobody kills a virgin!
不准杀处女!
9. Dean: Can you be more gay?
你能再娘点儿么...-_-ll
10. Sam:Look,man, I know this all has to be so hard. But I want you to know... Im here for you. You brave little soldier. I acknowledge your pain. Come here. Youre too precious for this world
嘿,我知道这很难,但我希望你知道,我就和你站在一起,你是一个勇敢的小斗士,我能够感受到你的痛,到这来(巨抱)你是这世界的珍宝
Sam:Look, dean, Um...Um... Dean我想说(爱老虎油)
Dean:Hey.me too嘿我也是(爱老虎油兔)
Bobby:You guys are breaking my heart. Could we please just leave?
你们俩简直让我心碎了,我们可以只是跑路了吗?
11. Dean:I couldnt live with you dead.
你死了我也不活不下去了(好耳熟的词儿)
12. Dean: you fudgen touch me again ,ill fudgen kill you.
你要是再胡说八道和摸我,我就灭了你.
13. Cop: So. Fake US Marshal, fake credit cards...you got anything thats real?
Dean: My boobs.
假冒联邦探员,假造信用卡....你还有点什么东西是真的么?
我的胸部.
14. Sam:Find anything?
Dean:Besides a whole new level of frustration? No.
15. Sam: What do you think? She infects them during sex? 你怎么看? 她通过性 交来传染那些东西吗?
Bobby: Maybe.. 也许吧...
Dean: Supernatural STD. 超自然性病~
16. Cass: I still serve god.
我依旧侍奉上帝.
17. Dean: We are teddy bear doctors!
我们是泰迪熊医生!
18. Cass: You should show me some respect,i drag you out of the hell,I can throw you back in.
你应该对我表现出一点尊重,我把你从地狱里拉了出来,就也能再把你给扔回去..(囧囧很帅的一句话)
19. Sam: You seem pretty cheery.
Dean: Strippers, Sammy. Strippers! We are on an actual case involving strippers. Finally!
你看起来很爽啊~
脱衣舞哎Sammy, 脱衣舞! 我们终于接到一个真正关于脱衣舞的case了!
20. Dean: I thought the legend said that this Mordecai only goes after chicks? 我认为传说中提到的这个Mordecai只是追在小鸡的后面?
Sam: Yes, It does. 是的,的确如此。
Dean: Well, that explains why it went after you, but why me? 噢,那就解释了为什么他追着你了... 但是为什么有我?
21. Dean: Howd you get here? 你怎么来这儿的?
Sam: I stole a car. 我偷了一辆车。
Dean: Thats my boy. 这才是我弟弟嘛! (小迪恩你要教坏小孩子..-_-)
22. DEAN: 你到底做了什么?
CASS: 我不知道,我只是看着她的眼睛,告诉她她的父亲Gene出走并不是她的错。他只是厌倦了邮局工作而已。
DEAN: 哦,不是吧,伙计。
CASS: 怎么了?
DEAN: 这整个的产业就是靠失踪的爸爸们才得以维持的,这是自然规律.(大家应该还记得他们在说什么事吧)
23. Bobby:你们争吵的样子真像一对老夫老妻。
Dean:当然不。你知道么,夫妻还可以离婚。可是我和他?我们简直就像是暹罗双胎。
Sam:也就是连体婴儿的意思。