Why did you leave your last job? 你为什么离职呢?
Why are you interested in this occupation? 你为什么对这个职业感兴趣?
What is your strongest trait(s)?你个性上最大的特点是什么?
What do you think you are worth to us? 你怎么认为你对我们有价值呢?
What do you think is the chief charcteristic for a stewardess? 对空姐来说,你认为主要应该具备的品质是什么?
What do you find frustrating in a work situation? 在工作中,什么事令你不高兴?
What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization? 你对目前/从前的工作单位有何贡献? What are your salary expectations?你希望拿多少薪水?
Thank you for your time. I am looking forward to the next interview.谢谢您的时间。我期待着下一次面试的通知。
So you are well aware of our company. It appears that you have done your fair share of research.你对我们公司很了解,看来你提前做了很多功课啊。
Nice to meet you, Ms. Caroline.你好Caroline女士。
Could you tell me something about your training program?能否介绍一下你们的培训制度? It sounds attractive! 听上去真的很吸引人啊!
If you are hired, when can you start work?如果你被录用,什么时候你能开始工作?
If a passenger had an accident, what would you do? 如果有乘客发生意外,你会怎么办?
I like travelling very much and I enjoy working with people.我非常喜欢旅游,喜欢和人打交道。
I also hope to have the chance to get to know you better in the future. 好的,我也希望有机会更加详细地了解你。
How would your friends or colleagues describe you?你的朋友或同事怎样形容你?
How do you rate yourself as a professional? 你如何评估自己是位专业人员呢?